OB-V-US is a leading consultancy firm for Microsoft Infrastructure and Cloud solutions and a Microsoft Certified Partner. OB-V-US has experienced and passionate people working for onboarding customers to the modern workplace.
We hire people who, like us, are passionate about cloud, identity and security technologies and go the extra mile to make the difference for our customers.
We are proud that our employees and partners are recognized for their contributions, and have the opportunities for both professional and personal growth in the areas of their expertise and interest.
We are constantly looking for motivated Enterprise Mobility and Security consultants to join our team.
- Provide successful onsite delivery of SCCM CB, Windows 10 at mid-size and large organizations
- Design and implement SCCM CB
- Design and implement Windows 10 and all underlaying security features (LAPS – Cred Guard – etc)
- Design and implement Enterprise Mobility + Security for cloud based management and hybrid environments
- Design, implement and operate solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Knowledgeable in core Microsoft Windows Operating System, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other core technologies
- Have experience with EMS (Azure AD, Intune, Information Protection, etc.) and how to transition on-premise to cloud
- Ensure that customer needs are met, and that their expectations are exceeded always
- Research technical issues, write papers, and deliver presentations on implementation, best practices and optimization
- Keep up-to-date on new technological advances in CB and third party solutions
- Work with the software development team to build and test custom solutions for clients
- Create automation and PowerShell scripts
- Scope and prepare statements of work
- Create documentation and learn new technologies roadmap related to System Center
- Deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience
- Experience in desktop application deployment, including creating packages to install Office and LOB corporate applications
- Experience with 200 to 10000+ seat windows deployments, Lite Touch and Zero Touch
- Experience with deploying and managing desktop virtualization technologies like App-V, Microsoft VDI suite, Azure Remote App is a plus
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of real world consulting experience
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of making things happen
- Passionate in learning the latest technology advances in modern workplace and how it can be applied to customers
- Goes the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
- Proven track record in CB design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- 3-5 years of Windows 7/10 deployment experience
- Passion for Security and related technologies
- Strong desire to make a difference for people and organizations through technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Work at OB-V-US?
- We allow our consultants to grow and expand their technical and soft skills to a whole new level
- We offer real world experience to all of our customers. In fact, we have 2 MVP’s that can help you make the difference
- Finally, we are passionate about modern workplace and the capability it provides to reduce IT operational costs and improve efficiencies across an environment.
Ready for the next step?
Working in a challenging team in a company in full expansion. A motivating market correct salary with extralegal benefits is ob-v-us. Besides your salary we will grant you a coaching and training budget which you can fill in as you see fit.
Are you ready to join our team? Our fast-growing company will offer you an environment where you can immediately use your skills to contribute to our and your success.