Have you been able to do a number of Microsoft Security Projects and now want to take the next step in which technology
and consultancy come together?
Do you want to influence and contribute to the success of the OB-V-US projects and introduce clients to the latest and greatest that the
security stack of Microsoft can offer? Well then: Apply today because it’s OB-V-US we need you in our team!
What’s your role?
As a Principal Security Consultant, the main task is to provide customers with the best solution on time and on budget. You are about the
technology, the delivery and the management of your projects with the customers of OB-V-US. You think of standard solutions, but you also deliver
customized solutions and help us to further develop the security practice within OB-V-US. And that’s what you prefer to do: Working on the latest
techniques in the Microsoft security stack..
You will get the time to build together with OB-V-US a security competence center that will be the base for future projects regarding the Microsoft
Security stack. Following the latest and greatest in this field of expertise is in your DNA.
Who are we looking for?
You are foremost a team player who can go the extra mile if needed. At OB-V-US we highly value our team of consultants and the interaction
between them. You are a wizz-kid with an affinity for security in the modern workplace. You can work structured on multiple projects and are
In a nutshell:
• You have experience in Microsoft security products such as for example Microsoft Defender for endpoint .
• You already gained some experience in Microsoft Security technologies and/or workplace management
• You are a pro in communicating to both the team and customers
• You are passionate about the technology you implement and can bring that message to the customers / team.
• Microsoft Certification like MS-100 , MS-101 or MS-500 is a bonus.
What to expect from us?
• A fantastic team to work with and the space to implement the next step in your career.
• A market conform salary (depending on your current experience)
• 20 days vacation + 12 ADV
• A hybrid company car
• Fuel card – Charge card – Parking card
• A surface laptop / book
• A budget for buying a cell phone + subscription
• Added benefits + cost declaration
• A unique training policy with your own budget that you can fill in as you please! We strongly believe in a constant growth thus supporting this 100%.
• A quick onboarding in the team.
• Every last friday of the month we hold our Technical day at the office. Everyone is invited to share knowledge with the team, talk about their
• current projects and we are looking the latest and greatest in our field of expertise. Afterwards we go out for food and drinks in the OB-V-US café
• to celebrate the weekend and have a chat.
• We have at least 2 team events a year excluding the monthly technical day