You already completed several projects involving Microsoft Security and you are ready to take the next step in your career to fuse your knowledge with our consultancy team?
Do you want to influence and contribute to the success of the OB-V-US projects and introduce clients to the latest and greatest that the security stack of Microsoft can offer? Well then: Apply today because it’s OB-V-US we need you in our team!
What’s your role?
As a Security Consultant at OB-V-US your task is important: helping our clients in-time within budget to find the correct solution for their problem. Your job consists of owning the technology stack, designing and delivering the solution proposed. You can manage your own projects and deliver feedback to management and colleagues. You deliver the entire solution and standardize to Microsoft security practices but fit them into the needs of the customer.
You will get the time to build together with OB-V-US a security competence center that will be the base for future projects regarding the Microsoft Security stack. Following the latest and greatest in this field of expertise is in your DNA.
Who are we looking for?
You are foremost a team player who can go the extra mile if needed. At OB-V-US we highly value our team of consultants and the interaction between them. You are a wizz-kid with an affinity for security in the modern workplace. You can work structured on multiple projects and are communicative.
In a nutshell
- You have a background in Technical security in the workplace
- You already gained some experience in Microsoft Security technologies and/or workplace management
- You are a pro in communicating to both the team and customers
- You are passionate about the technology you implement and can bring that message to the customers / team.
- A Prince 2 certification is a bonus but not a must.
What to expect from us?
- A fantastic team to work with and the space to implement the next step in your career.
- A market conform salary (depending on your current experience)
- 20 days vacation + 12 ADV
- A hybrid company car
- Fuel card – Charge card – Parking card
- A surface laptop / book
- A budget for buying a cell phone + subscription
- Added benefits + cost declaration
- A unique training policy with your own budget that you can fill in as you please! We strongly believe in a constant growth thus supporting this 100%.
- A quick onboarding in the team.
- Everye last friday of the month we hold our Technical day at the office. Everyone is invited to share knowledge with the team, talk about their current projects and we are looking the latest and greatest in our field of expertise. Afterwards we go out for food and drinks in the OB-V-US café to celebrate the weekend and have a chat.
- We have at least 2 team events a year excluding the monthly technical day
Convinced? Of course! Get in touch today by applying through email@example.com