Just a quick note that System Center 2012 R2 Update Rollup 2 was released last night. For a full view of the different updates included head over to the official KB which is located here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2932881
A lot of features and fixes.
Below you can find the links to the different fixes.
Data Protection Manager (KB2958100) (6 fixes in total)
- 2958100 System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager R2 Update Rollup 2
- Download the Data Protection Manager package now.
Operations Manager (KB2929891) (9 fixes in total)
- 2929891 System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2 Update Rollup 2
- Download the Operations Manager package now.
Operations Manager – UNIX and Linux Monitoring (Management Pack Update KB2929891) (1 fix in total)
2929891 System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2 Update Rollup 2
Orchestrator (KB2904689) (3 fixes in total)
Service Manager (KB2904710) (15 (!) fixes in total)
- 2904710 System Center 2012 Service Manager R2 Update Rollup 2
- Download the Service Manager package now.
Service Provider Foundation (KB2932939) (6fixes in total)
- 2932939 System Center 2012 Service Provider Foundation R2 Update Rollup 2
- Download the Service Provider Foundation package now.
Virtual Machine Manager (KB2932926) (30 (!) fixes in total)
- 2932926 System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager R2 Update Rollup 2
- Download the Virtual Machine Manager Console package now.
- Download the Virtual Machine Manager Server package now.
As always these packages are cumulative and hold all the fixes off Update Rollup 1 as well. I’ll be taking the different packages for a test spin in my lab environment and will keep you informed about the things I came across.
Last but not least the Windows Azure Pack also got a very extended update.
More info can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2932946