Ok first of all I’m wishing you all a very nice year 2012 with everything you wish for as well on private as professional fields…
But enough chit chat. That’s not why I’m so excited.
THIS… yes THIS year will be a milestone in the System Center family. All the new versions of System Center products are just waiting around the corner packed with new features to make your live as a Sysctr admins even easier.
It has been a bit quiet on this blog due to various professional and personal reasons but my resolution for 2012 (at least one I can keep) is to start posting to this blog back regularly.
Stay tuned for the next events in the pipeline:
- 06/01: I’ll be speaking at the next event of scug.nl: “Meet the System Center Operations Manager 2012”: http://www.scug.nl/2011/12/07/meet-the-system-center-operations-manager-2012-experts-6-januari-2012/
- 16/04 – 20/04: I’ll be attending MMS at the venetian (if you want to hook up drop me a line on twitter )
- 08/05: I’ll be hosting a livemeeting: The One million dollar question: Should I upgrade to Scom2012? More info later.
Next blog series in the pipeline:
- I’ll be highlighting the project approach on how to tackle a SCOM project (new install / upgrade)
- Of course all the hot news of MMS
- Various comparisons between SCOM2007R2 and SCOM2012
- And last but not least the various troubleshoots I need to pull out of my sleeve to resolve the SCOM issues which are thrown at me at various customer sites.
So take a deep breath, close your eyes and then jump in and let the system center 2012 rollercoaster take off